ClanDestino Brunello di Montalcino
One characteristic of the ClanDestino Brunello di Montalcino is the long obligatory ageing during four years before it can be sold. Production, refinement and bottling must take place in the municipality of Montalcino. According to the best of traditions our ClanDestino Brunello di Montalcino matures in large oak barrels.
Characteristics of our ClanDestino Brunello di Montalcino are:
- intense ruby-red with a tendency to garnet-red
- after aging with orange reflexes and some "tuilé"
- intensintense fresh aromas of cherries and raspberry
- young with expressive tannin
- with increasing age smoothening, elegant, classy and rich, full-bodied and a long finish.
|Name: ClanDestino Brunello di Montalcino|
|Alcohol: 14 % Vol.|
|Content: 0,75 lt / 1,50 lt|
|Grapes: 100% Sangiovese|
|Maturing: 30 months in French Barrels|
|Bottling: June 2010|
|Colour: Sparkling ruby-red|
|Taste: Intense perfumed aromas of ripe fruits, with notes of tobacco, full body, with well-integrated silky tannins and a long finish.|
|Drinking temperature: 18 - 20 °C|
|Drinkability: 2011 - 2021|