Characteristics of our Pinone Brunello di Montalcino Riserva:
- intense ruby-red with a tendency to garnet-red
- after aging with orange reflexes and some "tuilé"
- intense fresh aromas of cherries and raspberry
- young with expressive tannin
- with increasing age smoothening, elegant, classy and rich, full-bodied and a long finish.
|Name: Pinone Brunello di Montalcino Riserva|
|Alcohol: 14 % Vol.|
|Content: 0,75 lt.|
|Grapes: 100% Sangiovese|
|Maturing: 36 months oak barrels|
|Bottling: july 2011|
|Colour: Dark ruby-red|
|Taste: Full, round and silky, with lots of aromas of blackberry and plum. Full bodied elegance with fine tannins and spicy oak notes in the finish.|
|Drinking temperature: 18-20 °C|
- JAMES SUKLING.COM 93 pt.
- WINE ENTHUSIAST 93 pt.
- WINE ADVOCATE 93 pt